Severn Trent Connect is part of the Severn Trent group and was formed in 2015 after winning a competitive tender to provide wastewater services to a new development site of 3850 homes in Aldershot, Hampshire.
We are regulated by OFWAT and our operating licence can be viewed here.
We are committed to the delivery of high quality and good value services to our customers whilst minimising the impact of our activities on the environment.
We recognise that the Industry is going through significant changes which means statutory undertakers need to be flexible in their approach to serving customers. We understand what our customers want and have built our business to meet their expectations by placing them at the heart of everything we do.
Our Code of Practice describes the services we provide, what your rights are as a customer and what to do if things go wrong. The Code has been produced in consultation with the Consumer Council for Water (CCWater).
You can find our annual OFWAT return and statutory accounts below:
- Severn Trent Connect 2019/20 Final accounts
- ST Connect APR 2019/20 Small Company OFWAT return
- Severn Trent Connect 2020/21 Final accounts
- ST Connect APR 2020/21 Small Company OFWAT return
- Customer performance summary 2020/21
- Annual Performance report 2021/22
- Severn Trent Connect 2021/22 Final accounts
- Annual Performance report 2022/23
- Severn Trent Connect 2022/23 Final accounts